About CoreAspect

Strategy

Why Should You Reprogram Your Subconscious?

t has been suggested that a lack of positive thinking can be detrimental to one’s chances to achieve their goals.[1] A series of negative thoughts in your subconscious can de facto have an impact on how you reach your goals.

Reprogramming the subconscious mind isn’t as difficult as it seems. It won’t be done overnight but it can be accomplished if you are serious about engaging in a series of well-known exercises.

It is in an employee’s best interest to reprogram their subconscious in order to reach their goals because by doing that, they have a higher chance to be respected by their peers and promoted to a high position within the organization.

In this article, I will share with you three ways to reprogram your subconscious mind to reach your goals in plain English

Why Should You Reprogram Your Subconscious?

The simple answer is because people are often afraid of not succeeding. Many times, the fear of failure may cause some to believe that failure in their lives will then be eminent leaving them little control in the process.

I have to admit that I suffered from this when I came to the United States as an ESL student back in 1998. When I came to the United States in the late 90’s at age 24, I was terrified about the prospects of having to learn the English language in six months and having to attend college in a second language right after and graduate within four years.

Clearly, I had to reprogram my conscious mind and convince myself to believe that engaging in such a daunting endeavor was possible, rewarding, and within my reach.

It has been said that our conscious mind represents only 3% of our brain. The other 97% belongs to the subconscious mind. According to Dr. Collautt, our subconscious mind is one million times more powerful than our conscious mind which leads me to believe that working on our subconscious mind is worthwhile.

I’m not in favor of recommending anyone to engage in hypnosis, meditation or anything new age. I’m in favor, however, for people to realize that they do have the power to work in harmony with their inner self from a scientific standpoint which is what I will be presenting next in this article.

3 Ways to Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind

To reprogram your subconscious mind to reach your goals, do these following exercises for a period of a year and pay attention to what you feel.

The following exercises are exactly what I did to conquer my fears of failure in academics which lead me to complete a PhD in Instructional Systems from a big ten school in 2008.

 

Related posts
Stay StrongStrategy

Ditch Your Traditional Pill Boxes Because This App is Here

Stay StrongStrategy

16 Simple Stretches to Soothe Tight Shoulders

Strategy

How to Turn Negative Thoughts Into Positive Action Now

Strategy

Ten Strategies to Transform Your Dreams into Reality

Sign up for our Newsletter and
stay informed
[mc4wp_form id="14"]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

windows 10 pro kaufen windows 10 education kaufen windows 10 enterprise kaufen windows 10 home kaufen office 2019 kaufen office 2013 kaufen office 2016 kaufen office 2019 home business kaufen office 365 kaufen microsoft project 2019 kaufen microsoft project 2016 kaufen visio 2019 kaufen visio 2016 kaufen 360 total security kaufen avast kaufen kaspersky kaufen mcafee kaufen autocad lt kaufen coreldraw kaufen windows 8.1 pro kaufen windows 8.1 enterprise kaufen windows 7 ultimate kaufen windows 7 pro kaufen windows 7 home basic kaufen windows 7 enterprise kaufen windows lizenz kaufen cpluskey.com