When I first thought about turning weakness into strength, I thought about the words people use when they realize that their weaknesses are destroying their happiness and success. Then, I thought about new clients and unwilling team members who are dragged along on a team day with me thinking “What kind of hell is this?”
They firmly believe that life/and or work are just like that and it’s circumstances that can’t be changed; “Out of your control”.
Through the magic of coaching, I’ve learned that our weaknesses hide what we really need to learn.
So what better way to turning weakness into strength is to you get what you want in life. Using case studies and techniques that I know have helped. Clients who said things like:
- Why do I never learn?
- My shyness is holding me back!
- I never finish my to do list!
- Why do I spend too much time on social media?
- Why am I such a people please?
- Why don’t I just go for it?
- Why am I so scared all the time?
- Why do I never stand up for myself?
- Why does what I want never feel important enough to get on with?
This is your chance to turning weakness into strength of yours, write it down and coach yourself out of weakness to gain a strength.