In just a few words, Voltaire has answered.
Successful people take and effort to ask the right questions that drive them to answer that adds meaning to their purpose.
The more questions you ask yourself, the more you learn about yourself. It keeps you curious and grateful for life and its challenges. Your innate drive to question yourself and find answers will keep you on the path to self-growth and let you take motivated efforts to accomplish your goals.
When you know the why, the whats and hows will become clearer. And you will find all your answers only when you seek them by asking questions.
Questions that make you think are like fuel to critical thinking and problem-solving. If you cannot stop to ask questions, you will never find better ways and that will be the end of growth.
If you want to keep moving ahead, self-assessment and clarity are much required. Having the right questions will always help you have a clearer vision towards your aspirations and dreams.
Here is a compilation of 100 questions that make you think and help you get started on the path to wisdom:
Questions on Self-Reflection
Remember wisdom favors those who seek it. Everything in your life starts with you. Understanding your innate abilities, fears, desires, insecurities, and feelings is necessary to deal with them effectively. Introspect yourself and see where you stand.
1. How would you describe yourself?
2. Do you think your dreams are a reflection of something deeper within your mind?
3. How old do you feel?
4. What are the things that you do but don’t like doing?
5. What are the things you like to do but haven’t been doing?
6. How often do you zone out?
7. What are the things you are proud of?
8. What are the things that make you feel scared?
9. What makes you happy?
10. Do you feel introverted or extroverted?
11. What are the things you are most thankful for?
12. Who are you most thankful for?
13. Who are the people you trust?
14. What do you want to change in yourself?
15. What is that you like the most about yourself?