1. Corporation: An ingenious device for obtaining profit without individual responsibility.
2.All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher.
3. Perseverance – a lowly virtue whereby mediocrity achieves an inglorious success.
4. Success is the one unpardonable sin against our fellows.
5. The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling.
6. Architect. One who drafts a plan of your house, and plans a draft of your money.